Many hand, wrist and elbow conditions can be treated with non-surgical approaches such as medications, injections, and therapy. However, when surgery is required, our providers utilize highly advanced and minimally invasive procedures that they routinely perform on an outpatient basis, saving you the time and expense required with a hospital stay.
We treat a wide variety of conditions affecting the upper extremities including:
- Tendon problems such as trigger finger, acute sports injuries and tendon lacerations
- Fractures and other trauma from the elbow to the tip of the finger
- Nerve compression conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severed nerves
- Cyst or mass excisions
- Arthritis and deformities
- Tendon problems of the elbow including: bicep tendon ruptures, tennis elbow and Tommy John injuries
- Pediatric fractures and congenital conditions
For more information about the orthopaedic conditions and treatments for these body areas, visit our Patient Education section.