Neck and back pain are a major source of pain across the US, and the focus of our practice. Our approach involves detailed examination, state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures, and minimally invasive treatments for pain relief and functional restoration.
Diagnostic tools may include x-rays, MRI, and injections to isolate the particular anatomical structures in the spine that may be the source of pain. Non-surgical treatments include medication, physical therapy, exercise and alternative treatments such as chiropractic care and acupuncture. We also have referral relationships with the area’s premier pain-management physicians — known as Physiatrists — for management of non-surgical chronic back pain.
We treat most cervical, lumbar and thoracic conditions. Click each condition for detailed treatment information, regarding some of the most common diagnoses:
- Arthritis and degenerative disc disease
- Herniated and dislocated discs
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Sciatica, radiculopathy or myelopathy
- Synovial cysts or facet joint arthritis
- Bone spurs
- Spondylitis or spinal infection
- Spinal malignancies/cancers
For more information about treatments for orthopaedic conditions please visit our Patient Education section.